Wednesday, January 20, 2021

 I’m back!  Happy New Year 2021

Hi, yes maybe a bit of a surprise, but I’m back!  It’s not that I’ve been idle since my last blogposts, working on a number of projects that either haven’t been finished yet or simply haven’t been posted on either of my blogs.  I’m posting this on both blogs, as neither has had a post for some time and hopefully that will be rectified over the coming weeks and months.

The main reason for the sudden return, was a timely reminder of how long it had been since my last blogposts.  I have just had an article published in the current edition of a storytelling magazine called F & F (Facts and Fiction), which I’ll reproduce on the “Creative Urge” blog, so if you’re on the “It happened ….” blog, you’ll have to go to the other one to read it! (see below)  Well, I submitted the article for consideration on an older version of my Hotmail account, as the newer one was playing up and also doesn’t have some of the features I needed.  I forgot on this version I had embedded, on the bottom, the information about my two blogs, and when the magazine was published earlier this week (online for this edition due to the current covid-19 problems), I found the blog information printed on the bottom of the article.  This led me to look at the blogs and realise just how long I had neglected them for, hence this brief blogpost, to reassure anyone who ventures onto the blogs, that they’re not totally dormant and forgotten!

So, although I didn’t make a New Year’s Resolution this year, as it was rather a none event, after the rather nice duck comfit supper earlier in the evening, hopefully this will have kick started me back into posting more frequent posts.  Also, a reminder that if you do find your way here, it would be good to have some feedback, good or bad, so I at least know somebody out there is looking and hopefully reading my offerings!!

Oh!, and before I forget Happy New Year, and most importantly this year wishing you not just a prosperous year but also a healthy year.  Or, as they say in these parts, Bonne année et bonne santé.  And as we now seem to say more and more Keep Safe, and also try to keep happy!  I’ve always pointed out, it takes less energy to laugh than to scowl, as it uses less muscles!

Below are my two blogs, so if you are on one you can click on the link and find the way to the other!!   

http://ithappenedonethursdayinfebruary.blogspot.fr/

a blog that tells you about our life in France.

http://rogerscreativeurge.blogspot.fr/

does "what it says on the tin" and contains my more creative/ esoteric posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment